Taco Lettuce Wraps

Tuesdays are "Taco Tuesdays" for my family 
and I love to find new ways to enjoy Mexican food once a week! 
This is a very easy and delicious way to lighten up your taco night!


You'll Need- 


Taco Meat (click for my recipe)
Light Shredded Cheese
Iceberg, Boston Bibb, or Butter Lettuce 
Cucumber
Tomato
Black Olives
Jalapenos
Avocado  




Prepare your taco meat however you desire! I like to mix up the proteins...sometime I use beef and other times I use ground chicken or turkey, it's delicious all three ways! Grilled shrimp or fish would be great too! 









Rinse the whole lettuce leaves and pat dry, being careful not tear them. Next, wash and chop up all of the other veggies into small pieces... 




Next, just pile all of the yummy fillings into your lettuce leaves, roll up, and enjoy!! 






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment