You'll Need -
1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (parm, mozz, cheddar)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- freshly ground black pepper and salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
Clean and cut cauliflower into small pieces. Cook in boiling water for about 6 minutes, or until well done. Drain and pat the hot cooked cauliflower very dry between several layers of paper towels.
With a hand mixer or in a food processor, puree the hot cauliflower with the cream cheese, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper until almost smooth.
Serve hot with pats of butter.