Cookshop



Located in Chelsea on Tenth Avenue the Cookshop is super cute! The menu is "greenmarket-inspired" and constantly changing to make sure they are highlighting seasonal and local veggies along side their grass-fed meat, locally caught fish, and sustainably raised poultry! 

The kitchen is open and features a really cool wood-burning oven. I loved the atmosphere... it felt like being served a gourmet meal in a modern farmhouse! 

My friend and I met here for brunch and had a great time! When we arrived it was packed (always the first sign you're in for a good meal) and even though we'd made a reservation we had to wait a few minutes. Once seated the service was perfect! 

For our brunch we both ordered eggs and shared some fries! I went with the casserole baked eggs...they were great...the sweet walnut raisin toast was excellent with the savory eggs and bacon! 

Casserole Baked Eggs



My friend had the fried egg sandwich which showcased their house-made Italian sausage. It was defiantly an upgraded version of a standard breakfast sandwich! 



Fried Egg Sandwich 

We also tried the spiced fries which were great! 


Spiced Fries


The dinner menu also looks excellent and I've read some great reviews! 


Hopefully I'll get back there and be able to write an addendum to this post about enjoying a great dinner at the Cookshop! 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment