Mini Pizzas

I like to make these mini pizzas when I have lots of random ingredients to use up in my fridge! I use Bays english muffins for the crust...they are so fresh and come out nice and crispy! Plus they can handle a lot of toppings unlike some of the others!

This recipe is also great to get your kids involved in the kitchen! When I was a nanny I would put out a bunch of toppings and the kids loved coming up with their own pizza creations!

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and start by halfing your english muffins and toasting them in a toaster (they will go in the oven as well so be careful not to over toast). Let them cool down and then pile your toppings up on each half! If you are not using any sauce, start with a little bit of cheese first, then toppings and finish with more cheese (this will keep the toppings from falling off)! Once they are loaded up place them on a baking sheet and finish them in the oven...The cheese should be nice and bubbly on top!

Here are some of my favorites...


Margherita


Fresh Mozzarella
Garlic
Tomato
Basil


Buffalo Chicken


Shredded Chicken
Buffalo Sauce
Fresh Mozzarella
Crumbled Blue Cheese


Mexican

Salsa
Mozzarella Cheese
Shredded Chicken (seasoned with chili powder)
Sliced JalapeƱos
Corn



Salami/Caramelized Onion

Caramelized Onion
Salami
Mozzarella Cheese
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment